Re: [Savannah-help-public] Where to mail the Source (Re. Project with Sy

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Where to mail the Source (Re. Project with System Name 'pqonthetrain')
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:28:31 +0200

Hello. Arjun

I have just submitted a project for review by your administrator

We noticed that.

I cannot provide a URL where the source will be available.

That's not a problem for us.

I would like to know where I can mail the source.

We would like to tell you that /in/ the registration process.
I have a look at it later, maybe, or tomorrow.

| kickino.org || savannah.gnu.org || gnu.org || forkbomb.ch |