[Savannah-help-public] commit mailinglists vs savannah project members

From: Mark Wielaard
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:47:41 +0200

Hi,

Is there an easy way to connect the email addresses of a savannah
project (classpath) to the allowed posters of a commit mailinglist
(commit-classpath, cp-tools-commit) on gnu.org?

Currently we have to monitor all messages send to the lists and decide
if something is spam or a legitimate email from savannah's commit script
(and then add the email address that the savannah-commit-script
generated to the allowed-posters list. In theory that shouldn't be
necessary since it should be possible to automatically filter the
messages (no other messages should go to the list, reply-to is set to
the general patches discussion lists).

Is there some setting that we could use?

Thanks,

Mark