[Savannah-help-public] Req Support

From: hariharan veerappan
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Req Support
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:52:44 +0530

Hi,
Presently i am workign with Embedded linux based projects.

I want to start up GSM/GPRS protocol Linux stack for Linux kernl 2.6.

Please give me a infomation of How to participate with your development like LPAR manager.

How to proceed for the participation, reply with procedure. If possible please give me the details about the project.

Could u provide any technical support for the same.

Thanks and regards
Hariharan.V.