[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104708] Binary download directory.

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104708] Binary download directory.
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:03:19 +0000

This issue may need to be reopened.

Re CVS task #4844, Justin Baugh wrote me back for address@hidden saying
that the instructions you referred me to were for admininstrating
subdirectories of the "gnu" directory of only and did not apply
to I asked whether it was possible to change this about
24 hours ago and have yet to get a response.

Anyhow, I'm trying to explore all our options.  How likely is it that
Savannah will grant control over subdirectories in the project download areas
in the near future?  If likely, how long would this take?  If not likely,
would it be possible to make special arrangements for the CVS project?