[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104912] Unable to post to address@hidden

From: Thorsten Wilms
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104912] Unable to post to address@hidden
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:38:33 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

I'm subscribed to many lists where i can post without problems, so my setup
seems to be allright. This is the only Savannah project among them, though.
The list maintainer, drobilla, can't figure out anything.
The Problem seems to be unique to my account.
Already tried unsubscribing and subscribing again to no avail.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104912>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/