[Savannah-help-public] Re: song peaceable

From: Laurelle Westling
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: song peaceable
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:52:57 -0500

8.00
23.45
4.95
5.95
9.95
5.45
9.95

What? Ill explain later. Now hurry up. Ill see you in the lobby. You mean my office, dont you? Ive got the clothes, remember? Theyll come later-roughly a minute later, after I get out of this uniform. Do you have a camera in your office? Three or four of them. Guests are always leaving them behind- Put all of them with the clothes, interrupted Jason. Get going! Bourne shoved the radio into his belt, then changed his mind. He pulled it out and handed it to Fontaine. Here, you take this. Ill get another and stay in contact. ... Whats happening down there? Our alarmed priest looks around as they go to the lobby doors. Hes truly frightened now. Wheres he looking? asked Bourne, grabbing the binoculars.