[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104968] Need e-mail changed so I can recover

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104968] Need e-mail changed so I can recover password
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:48:33 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi. My name is Reed Loden, and I am the creator/user of the "r33d" username.
I haven't used savannah in a long time, and it seems I missed it when
swapping over my e-mail address. I no longer use or have access to the e-mail
in record for "r33d" (which is "address@hidden"). My current e-mail
address is "address@hidden". It would much appreciated if I could get the
e-mail address changed in the account so I can recover my password and login.
If it helps to confirm that I am r33d, I use the same username for my
SourceForge.net account (https://sourceforge.net/users/r33d/), which I use
almost daily. If you need any more information, please just drop me an
e-mail.

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
reed --AT-- reedloden --DOT-- com   | Originator Email

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104968>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/