[Savannah-help-public] Re: meridian conversazione

From: Lothario Marty
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: meridian conversazione
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:30:54 -0500

9.95
23.45
4.95
9.95
5.45
9.95
8.00
9.95

Sir? A middle-aged woman in a neat but nondescript plain blue dress cautiously stood up. Her blond-gray hair was swept back into a stern bun; she touched it briefly, self-consciously, as she spoke. I evaluate personnel files on a daily basis ... and frequently discover errors ... how can you be certain these dossiers are accurate? For if they are not accurate, we could be placed in extremely dangerous situations, is that not so? That you should even question their accuracy is an affront, madame, replied the Jackal coldly. I am the monseigneur from Paris. I have accurately described your individual situations and accurately depicted the inferiority of your superiors. Further, and at great expense and risk to myself and my associates here in Moscow, I have covertly funneled monies to you so as to make your lives more comfortable.