[Savannah-help-public] Reply

From: mehar usman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Reply
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:01:01 -0800 (PST)

PANDA ENTERPRISE
        MANUFACTURERS, IMPORTERS & EXPORTERS
                TEL:92-523-541877 FAX:92-523-541877
                   EMAIL: address@hidden
Dear Sir,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers cum exporters of all kinds of, Hand Embroidery badges, Embroidery T-shirt, Air force, Police, Navy, Emblem, Banner, Caps Badges and Woven Patches. We have very vast experience in this line being genuine makers and enjoying finally good reputation for standard qualities and moderate prices.

Our products are always made from the best-selected materials in excellent finishing according to high class workmanship and thus hope to meet you standard as well as your customers too. Please let us know the items to which you are interested so we give you our best prices.

We are the actual manufacturers and we can make the goods according to your special instructions. We request you please give us chance as a trial order, just to check our quality, standard able material and fine workmanship.

Your prompt answer will be highly appreciated.

With Best Regards.

Mehar Usman.

Yahoo! Shopping