Re: [Savannah-help-public] Unable to login via ssh

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Unable to login via ssh
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:43:20 +0100

You do not get _shell_ access (that is, the right to launch /bin/bash
at Savannah) - but you can execute /usr/bin/cvs. That's a simple shell
restriction as you can find in most hosting services.

You can't scp, but you can use 'cvs import'.

So try to use cvs with 'savannah' instead of 'savanna' and tell me if
things are still going wrong.

--
Sylvain