[Savannah-help-public] Mailman Administrator Password Lost

From: Esben Stien
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Mailman Administrator Password Lost
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:24:17 +0100

I need help regarding lost mailman administrator password

I keep getting this message in my mailbox

your consideration at:

        http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gfs-devel

When I go to this address, I'm presented with a login, but I don't
have the password and I've been looking for ways to have savannah send
it to me.

I have no problem with login on savannah, but I can't find any option
that sends my administrator password for the mailinglist.

Thank you for your time and your service.

Esben

--
Esben Stien is address@hidden     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m