[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105219] My administrative request seems not

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105219] My administrative request seems not to be accepted.
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:09:24 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

It seems that my administrative request for address@hidden
is not accepted for a couple of days.
(There is no problem about address@hidden)

In 'http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-global',
I checked 'Discard all messages marked Defer' and selected
'[Submit All Data]'.

=> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
=> Administrative requests for mailing list: Help-global
=>
=> This page contains a summary of the current set of administrative
=> requests requiring your approval for the Help-global mailing list.
=> First, you will find the list of pending subscription and unsubscription
=> requests, if any, followed by any postings being held for your approval.
=>
=> For each administrative request, please select the action to take,
=> clicking on the Submit All Data button when finished.
=> More detailed instructions are also available.
=>
=>                        [Submit All Data]
=>           [ ]Discard all messages marked Defer
=> ...

However, my request was not accepted, and my brower displayed the same
screen again.

What should I do?
Thank you in advance.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105219>