Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: [gnu.org #278683] Re: [sr #10

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 11:19:56 +0200

Hi,

There's no trace of a notification mail indeed, but there's ">" as
notification email for category 'None'. You won't receive mail with
that setting :)

Do you think this is a typo, or is it a bug from our system?

Justin: Exim4 was setup a while ago at Savannah with a GNU-specific
config, then at a point Jim reverted to Woody's Exim3. Logs are indeed
in /var/log/exim/.

--
Sylvain