[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105284] Need commit logs for www project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105284] Need commit logs for www project
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:57:45 +0200

John Sullivan wrote:
-----
The "problem" here is that the web site is actually many different
projects.

How do we handle notifications for commits to pages that live in
specific software projects that are pulled into the /software area?
Many if not most of our commits will be in such areas.
-----

We'll need to configure each repository's notification.

But are you sure you want ALL the notifications?
Do you want notifications for only a set of projects? Or all GNU projects?
Do you only need the changes made by GNU webmasters, or even those from the
project contributors (including updates in the manual/ directory...)

I don't want this to become insanely difficult.
Please tell me what is you aim, more generally, and we'll try to find a
solution.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105284>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/