[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105304] Remove two dead projects: gdlx and c

From: Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105304] Remove two dead projects: gdlx and cusims
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:41:59 +0100

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I'd like you to remove those projects (I'm the admin of both them):

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cusims/
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gdlx/

They have been lying dead for a few years, with no development at all after
the initial import, no user base at all either, and the code is too
simplistic to be useful for anything.  The web pages are dummy pages in both
cases, and the mailing lists don't contain any useful message; so basically
everything related with the project could/should be removed.

I don't know what's your policy regarding this kind of requests (I've been
searching for it in several docs and FAQs but I haven't found anything), but
I think that it's more useful to the general public to remove those kind of
projects, in order to maintain the "ecosystem" clean (not making people to
waste their time looking for interesting projects to use or collaborate with;
shortening the result lists for searches; etc).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105304>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/