[Savannah-help-public] [Project] Questions on P2P networks

From: jerm
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [Project] Questions on P2P networks
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 02:40:26 +0800

Hi Savannah,

I am an student from a local insitution in Singapore. I am writing in to you to seek your inputs on the matters of

p2p networks. I would appreciate if you could spend some of your time giving some of your valuable inputs.

I am doing a final year project on the impacts of p2p networks on Internet performance and part of my report

will cover a conceptual design of a future p2p network based on the past and current p2p networks.

1) I would like to hear from you what is your view, based on current p2p networks, what can we expect to see

in the near future.

2) The kind of protocol, algorithm and security features that may be implemented in future p2p networks.

3) Your prediction on the impacts of future p2p network on the Internet performance.

I hope to hear from you soon again with your valuable inputs on the above questions. Please feel free ask if

there is any doubt with the questions asked. Thank you so much.

Jeremy Ng