[Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #105361] mozilla tri-license as option?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #105361] mozilla tri-license as option?
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:07:35 -0500

    You then fragment the search results.

Sorry, I don't understand how it's better to say a project uses license
X when it really uses license X, Y, and Z.  One way accurately
represents the truth of the matter and one way doesn't, seems to me.

If you mean that searching for "GPL v2" now won't return gnuzilla
because it is "GPL v2 + licenses", well, the search function could be
made smarter to handle the multiple license options.  I know this is
more work and am not arguing that it should be done, but meanwhile, it
still seems better to me to accurately reflect the license.

Thanks,
karl