[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105373] checker.html update

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105373] checker.html update
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 14:23:38 -0700

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I need to update checker.html, as the package has been decommissioned and I
want to add a note to that effect.
Unfortunately I don't have permission to update it ("could not open lock
file..."), I suspect because it is not marked as a GNU package (even though
it was GNU).

Can you either make it GNU, or add me as a project member, or just replace
the checker.html file with the attached (hope it uploads ok), whatever is
easier?

(BTW, I looked at the nongnutognu instructions but couldn't easily see what
to do, and didn't want to make things worse.  I also tried to do a cvs
checkout as svadmin, but that didn't have permission either.)

Thanks.

File Attachments:

Date: Sunday 05/28/2006 at 14:23  Name: checker.html  Size: 6.29KB   By: karl

<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=10069>