[Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #105358] cleaning out bug-dap and dap-use

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #105358] cleaning out bug-dap and dap-users archives
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:29:50 -0500

    about allowing modifications on instructions all users will use. In

Well, as you know, this was an info page for savannah admins, not
users.  I can imagine that the process is the same, though.

    Anyway user comments are activated, so you can add comments to a page

Hmm, won't that just cause more trouble than it solves, by creating
another place to look for information?  As a reader of such information,
I'd much rather just have the page as shown be all the info available,
instead of having to also look at comments.

Whatever, the whole arch --wipe thing is not especially important in the
first place :).

Thanks,
karl