[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105395] Password reset impossible

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105395] Password reset impossible
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:47:00 +0000

that was difficult for me, as I had always maintained both emails very
separate for spam reasons.
Anyway, I found a post I did on in 2003:

Please look at the penultimate post on this page titled "CnR not easier than
urpmi/rpmdrake or apt-get". It shows I posted it from, using my
nickname "zeb", and links to my personal web domain

Also, if you do a whois on, you will see that this domain is
registered to my real name "Eric Fernandez".

I hope this is sufficient. Thank you for your help.