[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105420] Can't register

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105420] Can't register
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:38:53 +0000

Update of sr #105420 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => stevenr

Follow-up Comment #1:

I have fixed the typo in the email address. You should now be able to take
control of the account and alter the password.

Please let us know if there are any problems, or if it worked successfully,
so we can know to close this request or not.

Cheers,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105420>

  Message sent via/by Savannah