[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105471] Ability to select language

From: Burkhard
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105471] Ability to select language
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:58:42 -0500

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: burkhard.vogel<at>gmx.net
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi,
I'm german, so naturaly my prefered browser language is German. BUT the
german translations of this page are at least misleading or confusing - so
I'd prefer to have it in english - is the only way to achieve this by
changing my prefered browser language to english?
I'd rather prefer a configuration option in the user configuration to
establish a preferd language - which my default to the browser language but
should be changable.
His couldn't be a big thing to do?
Regards,
B.