[Savannah-help-public] Need help

From: Amit Kumar
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Need help
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:21:33 +0530

Dear Sir,
I am a fresher  and had done courses on Unix and C/C++ during my Batchelor degree in Electrical Engg.I am capable of programming in Unix shell script and C++ and I am willing to do free software project under GNU.
But the problem that I am facing is that I am not getting any group to join to start the project, I am holeheartedly willing to take project and I would be thankful to you if you could provide me the online project which are currently going on and matching my skills.
To give you a clear insight of my field of knowlege I am sending you my CV.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Amit Kumar
Login Id at www.savana.gnu.org is amit_kumar427