[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105544] Selecting an alternative compiler fo

From: Peter Anderson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105544] Selecting an alternative compiler for "make" to use.
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 11:56:52 +0000

Hi Stephan,

Please accept my apologies for posting a request to the wrong  support
system.  My feeble excuse is that I am new to forums and don't always get it
right.

I do appreciate your help as, though I am an experienced microcontroller
assembly language programmed, I am new to Blackfin, uClinux, Makefiles and
"C".

Thanks for the answer - I can now progress my learning and get some useful
programming done.

Best wishes,

Peter

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105544>