[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105624] projects pages are not usable with I

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105624] projects pages are not usable with IE6.0
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:35:05 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

We are porting our LGPL software TSP

on the windows platform.

One of our developper is then using "Windows" tools
since Windows TSP user will too.

We discovered that the current Savannah Web
main page: https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/tsp
is not usable with IE6.0.

Popup menus Main/Homepage/Docs/etc...
which seems to be CSS based do not show up with IE6.

They are OK with Firefox though.

Before I continue, I personnally never use IE, but
I admit that some potential user of my
Open Source project may...

And currently they won't be able to reach some
interesting part of the pages:
   ¨Patches
    Bugs
    Tasks

I will suggest such user to go with Firefox, but
what's your point on this?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105624>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/