Re: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent help needed with project submission

From: Steven Robson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Urgent help needed with project submission
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:45:19 +0100

I already replied in the tracker on Wednesday of this week.

Steven

On 10/11/06, Henttonen Katja <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi!

I have submitted a project (name: stylebase, task: #5865) in the beginnig of
 September and have made quite a few changes required by the Savannah
administration.  Since my most recent changes and reply to Steven Robson on
29th of September,  I have not heard back from Savannah.  I send another
follow-up comment last week, but received no reply either.  Is Steven still
available?

My employer is fed up with the delay and demands that the project is
published in a weeks time.  I strongly dislike the idea of hosting a free
software project on a propriatary platform like SourceForge.net. Therefore I
really appereciated if someone could process my project submission as soon
as possible.

If you cannot process my project submission quickly,  could you please
recommend another hosting service which does not use proprietary software
(if there is any).

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Katja Henttonen
e-mail: address@hidden / address@hidden
tel. +358 (0)40 8217180

Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT)
Software architectures and platforms
www.vtt.fi