Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: coreutils is moving to distributed versio

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: coreutils is moving to distributed version control
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:53:27 +0100

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 08:39:09AM +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Meanwhile I manually replaced refs/heads/master to
> > e24ce7c58d2355b720b523f0bde6e0d2c47cbe68 (you just mentioned it) and I
> > also repacked the repository to a 45MB pack file :)
>
> Thanks!
> Looks good.  Does anyone else have write (push) access to that tree?
> At least for now, I would like to be the sole user with such access.

In the infrastructure I have in mind, this is a group-shared
repository, accessible by members of the 'coreutils' project.

If you need a repository just for you, we'll have to think about
something (like creating /srv/git/coreutils/meyering.git, or
parametring $GIT_DIR/info/allowed-users via a web-based interface).

What do you think?

--
Sylvain