[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105659] Dealing with SPAM

From: Mike Sperber
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105659] Dealing with SPAM
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 10:52:40 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

I run the elisp-code project, which has two mailing lists
that I'm moderating.  They're very low-volume on content,
but they're getting more and more SPAM.  The only way
I've found for dealing with the SPAM has been to
moderate it manually, which is getting painful to the
point of being unmanageable.  Is there are way to
automate this?  I.e. have moderation via email and
only forward e-mails that get resent by the moderator
or something?

I've searched through the support pages to no avail.
I've only found a mysterious remark on SR#10550 regarding
"list-helper" but have found no further info.

Any help on this would be much appreciated!