[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105679] spam to my address

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105679] spam to my address
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:58:51 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

The address address@hidden accounts for a large percentage of my spam, and
right now the majority of the spam not caught by spamassassin.  I don't
really need this address.  Is it possible to do either:
(1) disable accepting and forwarding email from outside
(2) change my gnu account name.  (pbothner or PerBothner are possible names,)
I realize that may involve changing lots of stuff.

If it is too difficult, I will see if I can train spamassassin better.  (Most
of it night now is the plague pump-and-dump fraud.)