[Savannah-help-public] Savannah services down

From: strk
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah services down
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:10:44 +0100

Hi there, I dunno if this is the right mailing list for this, but
savannah services seem to be currently unusable.
In particular, filing a new bug report, or modifying an existing
one brings to an unstyled, untitled page with only the wording
"Show feedback again", a green arrow-up icon, the copyright notice,
a link to a "Source code" (?) and the "Powered by Savane SVN (toward 3.1)"
link.

No action is taken (modification or new bug not registered).

I haven't tried filing a support item for the 'administration' project, as
I'd think it won't work..

Thanks for your hard work! :)

--strk;