[Savannah-help-public] Project #6213 approval

From: olbat
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Project #6213 approval
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:37:21 +0100

Hello,
I submitted a project (the project #6213 : Groinc, a network sniffer) the 11th
December 2006 and I haven't receive any answer about the approval of the
project at the moment.
I would just know if there was a problem with the registration of the project or
if that was just because the Hackers team didn't have the time to verify the
project.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Luc S.