[Savannah-help-public] koha installation problem

From: Amit Gupta
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] koha installation problem
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:10:17 +0000 (GMT)

Respected Sir,
                 I am installing koha-2.2.6 version on my system based on Linux operating system. The following problem arises during installation of koha are as follow.

"You are missing some Perl modules required by Koha. Please run this again
after installing them. They may be installed by finding packages from your
operating system supplier, or running (as root) the following commands:

export LC_ALL=C

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "MARC::File::XML"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "ZOOM"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "You will need GD::Barcode for the new barcode
generator"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "You will need PDF::Reuse::Barcode for the new
barcode generator"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "You will need Net::LDAP if you want to authentify
patrons through a LDAP"'

I am installing all the module of perl but these problem arises.
Please give me some solution how to remove these problem as soon as possible.

Your's Faithfully
Amit Gupta
New Delhi
India