[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105797] audio-video download area not actual

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105797] audio-video download area not actually working?
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:57:46 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Beuc recently advised me that I (and other audio-video project members)
should be able to modify, to
upload GNU Audio/Video files. However, this address does not exist. Am I
doing something wrong, or is it not actually set up yet? This is getting
relatively urgent as we have a large backlog of GNU videos to post and some
volunteers waiting to help out. Thanks! (I have successfully uploaded files
to, but  I'm under
the impression that this is not the address I am supposed to use.)