[Savannah-help-public] savannah.gnu.org and savannah.nongnu.org SSL cert

From: Jon Grant
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] savannah.gnu.org and savannah.nongnu.org SSL certificate problem
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:40:00 +0000

Hi
I noticed there are two SSL certificate popup warning/errors when I login to this page:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=findutils

The two hostnames which do not have certified SSL certificates are:

savannah.gnu.org

savannah.nongnu.org

I have added CAcert in my browser, I would have thought savannah could have got an SSL certificate from there. At present we are seeing the popup security warnings each time we visit the site. Could you add certified SSL certificates?

Cheers
Jon
--
Weblog: http://jguk.org/