[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105827] Importing subversion repository

From: Josh Green
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105827] Importing subversion repository
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:28:53 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

I would like to convert the FluidSynth project (fluid is the project name) to
using subversion.  I've converted the CVS repository locally to subversion,
but despite the fact I have read over the various Subversion FAQs on
Savannah, I cannot seem to find any information on how to import the
resulting repository.  Does Savannah really support subversion or is this
still work in progress?