[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105901] Content negotiation disabled?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105901] Content negotiation disabled?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:30:32 +0000

Update of sr #105901 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I have fixed the error (negotiation or multiviews were not turned off
on - apache2 simply expects different file extensions for
Japanese-encoded documents). I added the default of .ja for ISO-2022-JP
and the problem seems to be resolved (for this one case). I also added
a number of other defaults that no longer seem to exist in apache2.

I highly recommend people start using Unicode.

  Message posté via/par Savannah