[Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: source repository]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: source repository]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:43:39 -0400

When I look at the Emacs package page, under "Development tools",
it lists the Arch repository first.

That is misleading, because the principal repository is in CVS.
This message shows that developers are actually being misled.

Can you please arrange to put the CVS repository first?

What causes the Arch repository to appear first?  Is it, as
Jason speculates, that Arch and CVS are listed in alphabetical
order?  If so, that needs to be changed, because it will be misleading
in general.