[Savannah-help-public] Re: Search doesn't work right

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Search doesn't work right
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:28:52 -0400

Indeed they are two separate issues.  I could not tell from the
message which one it was about.

    Matches of the specified string in package names should come first,
    and the shortest matches should come first among the matches.
    That way, if you enter the exact name of a package, that package
    will always come first in the list you get."

    but I think you're talking about the fact Emacs uses both GNU Arch and
    CVS.

    I'll look at those issues hopefully soon.

Please respond to this message when you do.