Re: [Savannah-help-public] py-rrdtool abandoned?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] py-rrdtool abandoned?
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 15:20:26 +0200

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 11:40:55PM +0200, Javier Palacios wrote:
> > Did you contact the current admin, Hye-Shik Chang?
> > https://savannah.nongnu.org/users/perky
>
> No I did'nt attempt to contact him directly. I posted without answer
> to the mailing list with only spam for the last six months. And four
> years without a commit.

Since he didn't answer to this mail either, I guess he is inactive and
I can make you admin of the project.

Do you agree with the Savannah hosting requirements?
https://savannah.nongnu.org/register/requirements.php
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly

In particular, no proprietary dependencies, and clean licensing
(copyright and license notices in every file).

--
Sylvain