[Savannah-help-public] translator needed

From: Marie-Hélène Lebeault
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] translator needed
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:19:40 -0400

Hello,

Since this is a GNU project, I was wondering if this is a paying job or a volunteer one...

I am a Canadian freelance writer and translator. I am not a registered translator in my country though I have over 10 years experience in areas such as banking, engineering, customer service, web and IT content, as well as some medical content. This makes me a versatile translator at an affordable price. As most of the work I do requires confidentiality agreements, I cannot submit much of it. However, I have included the following for your perusal:

Please feel free to send a short sample to be translated and I will gladly translate it free of charge so that you may review it.

Regards,

Marie-Hélène Lebeault

Freelance writer and translator

address@hidden