[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106102] svn beta

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106102] svn beta
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:33:47 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

Earlier this year I spoke to Beuc about phpGroupWare using svn.  He indicated
that we could be a beta user of the service.  I then got distracted by more
important things and didn't follow it up.

On the weekend, I had enough of CVS and converted to SVN.  phpGroupWare is
now using a private SVN repo.  This is less than an ideal solution, but we
needed to get things done quickly.

During the change over we also moved the phpgwapi project code back into he
main tree as this makes life easier for everyone now.

How can we get our private svn repository imported into svn.sv.gnu.org?  We
would really like our source back on savannah :)

I am happy to post a "svnadmin dump" somewhere which can be downloaded and
imported.

Cheers

Dave Hall
API Coordinator and Package Maintainer