Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mailman seems to be down

From: Steven Robson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mailman seems to be down
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:14:24 +0000

Hi Ken,

mail.gnu.org and lists.gnu.org suffered some downtime due to a telco failure
yesterday. Here's the latest update info I have from the FSF sysadmins:

#
15 December 2007 20:00 (US Eastern) -- mail.gnu.org and lists.gnu.org suffered

downtime on Friday and Saturday due to a telco failure, but a workaround has
just been put in place. Please expect significant delays in mail delivery
service while the backlog is processed. Thank you for your patience!
#

Further updates will be posted in the #savannah IRC channel on freenode, as
soon as more info is known.

Sorry for the delays and inconvenience.

StevenR

--