[gnu.org #351826] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mailman still down?

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #351826] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Mailman still down?
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:05:28 -0500

> [beuc - Tue Jan 01 04:47:07 2008]:
>
> Hi sysadmins,
>
> Can you tell us about the mail system status?

Since it was reported that the T-1 was fixed, there have been no further
issues with mail service.

> This user has trouble with his mailing lists.

I'll need more specific trouble about what the lists being "unavailable"
means before I can really be of any help.

> Also RT delivered mails lately 2 days ago.

RT had a kernel panic on the 30th. Sysadmins were for the most part on
holiday, so it took a day or so for us to be able to power cycle it.

Thanks!

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator