Re: [Savannah-help-public] 95% of spam NOT removed

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] 95% of spam NOT removed
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:30:35 +0100

Hi,

I don't really understand. None of your lists have mail in their
archive. address@hidden, referenced in your message,
doesn't have any member either.

Are you sure they are sent to the list?

Note that it is normal that you get requests for moderation, but
listhelper also receives them and performs part of the filtering job
for you.

Please give us more concrete examples: the mail, the header, where is
was sent, where is was received, where it appears in the mail archive
and which list exactly (not a list of the 7 lists from project
'sovix').

--
Sylvain