Re: [Savannah-help-public] Helping in Savannah

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Helping in Savannah
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 23:07:12 +0200

Franco, I am very happy that you volunteer for the tedious field of
Savannah projects approval (where help is always needed) and I don't
want to pull the blanket to my side, but...

I hope that this new responsibility of yours doesn't decrease
drastically the time you spend on the Spanish gnu.org translation
project.  RMS is quite concerned with it, and so am I.

If you plan to redirect your efforts to other areas (which is
perfectly fine), please let Xavier (who is mostly doing FSFE work,
AFAIK), Miguel (I havent heard from him for a looong time) and
address@hidden know about your intentions.

(I would say the same for Alex Shulgin, BTW, although he is not in the
same responsible position in the Russian team as you are in the
Spanish one.)
--
This is just a friendly reminder from your old-fashioned curmudgeon,
temporarily wearing the uncomfortable hat of a GNU Web translation