[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106306] Confirming new user fails

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106306] Confirming new user fails
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:21:31 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

After the signup proccess, the user receives a confirmation email. When
visiting the link specified on that message, and correctly entering my login
information, it fails with the 'wrong password' information, even though the
password is correct.

There is already another bug with the same situation, and judging for that
report, I would this this happens when a user has too many special
characters.

Now, I'm stuck outside and can't confirm my registration.

Username: gouki

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106306>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/