[Savannah-help-public] PHP programming for Savannah

From: nick alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] PHP programming for Savannah
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

I am interested in starting to contribute to Savannah
as a PHP programmmer. I am fairly new to programming.
I graduated out of college in Computer Information
Systems in 2007 and some of my courses have involved
PHP.  I am interested in continuing with that language
if you have any opportunities available.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.