[Savannah-help-public] Fw: migrating lists to an other server

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Fw: migrating lists to an other server
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:52:19 +0200

Hello sysadmins!

People from the Koha project would like to migrate their lists to
'lists.koha.org'. They already got the Mailman configs and list
archives but would like to redirect traffic.

Is it possible to add @nongnu.org aliases to their new host?
address@hidden -> address@hidden

Impacted mailman lists are:
  koha-announce