[gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs t

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:46:33 -0400

Howdy --

I apologize for the delay in response, but I can certainly help you move
forward with this.

Rather than muck with an already creaky and hack-laden Mailman instance,
I'd prefer to do this on the MTA side -- I can create a router to
conditionally reroute traffic for bug-gnu-emacs elsewhere -- I just need
to know the envelope and client parameters.

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator