[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106362] New git repository description for G

From: Nick White
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106362] New git repository description for GetHT
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 16:54:31 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Please could you change the git repository description for the getht project
to "GetHT - A Hinduism Today downloader".

Also, if possible, can you change the owner (as shown on gitweb, anyway), to
Nick White (me), rather than 'root'?

P.S. I don't see getht listed in yet -
would I be right in assuming I just have to wait for cron to do its thing?